Gaia Green: Diatomaceous Earth - 750g
- Improves nutrient and water holding capacity.
- Improves soil structure and porosity for better drainage and air circulation.
- Pest control and prevention solution.
Diatomaceous Earth is a naturally occurring sedimentary rock that encourages retention of water and nutrients, while draining freely and allowing high oxygen circulation.
Diatomaceous earth provides numerous advantages as a pest control and prevention solution for houseplants. It effectively targets a broad spectrum of pests, including aphids, mites, and fungus gnats.
Directions for insecticidal use:
- sprinkle on top of soil and foliage
- mix with water and spray (This method is particularly useful for reaching inaccessible areas of plants. The diatomaceous earth adheres to the plants and becomes effective as it dries)
- general guideline of four tablespoons per gallon of water
Directions for soil amending:
- 1-3 tablespoons per gallon of soil
(Applied Once Per year)
Use care when handling: The dust is an irritant that can cause coughing and breathing issues if inhaled.