Returns, Exchanges & Refunds Policy
Last update: August, 2023
Return and Exchange Policy for Non-Perishable Merchandise
Contact us within 14 days to return or exchange any general merchandise other than plants as long as it is in the same condition when it was purchased and unused.
Return and Exchange Policy for Plants
We have different exchange and refund policies depending on the issue:
- Contact us within 7 days if there is an issue with the condition of your plant when you receive it. Our team will coordinate an exchange or return with a refund via cash or store credit depending on the issue.
- Contact us within 14 days if you change your mind for any reason. Our team will coordinate an exchange or return with a refund via store credit.
- All other returns/exchanges are assessed on a case by case basis. Promise Supply reserves the right to deny refunds for plants not properly cared for.
Plants that have been transplanted and/or are not in their original container will not be considered for exchange or credit.
Issues with Plant Condition, Plant Size, and Plant Health
Plant care is an integral part of the long-term health of your plants. Promise Supply cannot offer full refunds for any issues that arise where we haven’t been notified within seven days of delivery/pickup.
For Pickup Orders:
Please inspect the condition of your plants when you pick them up in the store. If there are any issues, please bring them to our attention before taking the plant home from the shop.
Once you get home, if you notice an issue with your plant's condition, contact us within seven days so that we can:
- offer a replacement for pickup
- store credit if you cannot return the plant to the store
- cash refund if you can return the plant to the store
For Delivery Orders:
If you have any issues with the condition of your plants, the health of your plants, or potential pests that may have accompanied your plants, please contact us within seven days of receiving the plant. While we do our best to inspect and send an accurate photo of most plants to customers before sending them out, sometimes even the best magnifying glass can miss something.
1. Exchanging the plant
We can offer exchanges so long as we have received sufficient evidence that there is a persistent problem.
2. Return the plant for a refund.
If there is an issue with the plant's health:
- You will be offered a full refund in the form of store credit if you cannot return the plant to the store
- Offered a full refund if the plant is returned to the store
Changing Your Mind
Sometimes it just doesn’t look how you wished it would look, it won’t fit in the pot, or it isn’t the right plant for the conditions in your house. You have 14 days to exchange any plant or return it for a refund in the form of store credit.
For Delivery Orders
You can return the plant to the store for store credit as long as it is in the same condition it left the store.
If you can’t return the plant yourself:
- We can pick it up for the same fee we charged to deliver it.
- You can request an exchange and pay the cost of delivering a new plant and we will pick up the plant at the same time.
If you change your mind before the plant is sent out for delivery:
- We can issue you a store credit for the total value of the plant and delivery charge,
- We can provide a cash refund for just the value of the merchandise.
Special Ordered/imported product cannot be cancelled with less than 10 days notice and will be subjected to a cancellation fee.
Return and Exchange Policy for Sale Items
We do not accept returns or exchanges for non-perishables that were purchased on sale. For plants that were purchased on sale we offer a store credit only in the case where there is a persistent problem with the health of the plant.
If you have any questions or concerns, our team is standing by to help. See our Contact Us page to get in touch with us.